Saturday, June 7, 2014

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING..!

I was pondering further on how much our mind is living and working with thoughts that are not even our own thoughts. When I find myself with certain limiting thoughts or doubts, then I ask myself:  Whose thoughts are these? Are they really my own? Or is it something I “inherited” from my parents, my family? Or is it something that my teachers taught me, or did I see all this on television?Sometimes I feel like I need to get away from it all to clear my head and see what is really true for me. I stopped watching TV years ago, and due to this, I can see even more strikingly how much negativity and a limited (negative) reality is conditioned into people’s mind through the news and other programs. Has it been always like this, or is it the curse of today’s modern society?

What people believe or believe not is a huge topic in itself. Some people believe only what has been scientifically proven. Maybe our world today relies too much on science, and we forget to listen to our heart and common sense. Have you ever wondered why do we actually eat so many artificially made items of food? Have you ever wondered why there are so many cancer related health issues and what keeps them alive? Why do we have so many stress-related mental diseases? Why do people heal(?) themselves with chemicals? And why tribal nations living close to nature never have these problems?Don't take everything you hear granted, use your common sense and take the constant effort to clear your mind of unwanted thoughts! I do believe that returning to nature (literally) and to our true nature is the key to a long, happy, healthy life. 

3 comments:

  1. The truth is the key to happiness lies within ourslvs ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea true rajal.If you will explore the truth you wont need to remember anything! Trying to find truth in yourself and the world around is the best adventure of life !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete